Dominion Rush era 2
- Start on 06.07.2018 at 3:00 pm server time [GMT+2]
- Duration - 24 days
- Entry fee - FREE
General Terms & Conditions:
- Only accounts at level 20 or more are eligible to participate. This does not apply for version 5 accounts, for they have no levels. To register an account from version 5, it has to have more than 500 points and its registration must have been made more than one week before the tournament registrations. Imperia Online employees are barred from participation
Rules of the tournament
- Game speed of Empires’ development - Mega Blitz (x10) – 10 times faster than the normal one.
- All players will start with a capital with developed buildings and technologies to certain levels (for example Farms 5, Fortress 6, Barracks 5, Centralization 5 and others) and 200 000 population.
- All players start with 1 million of each resource and bonus items.
- No homeless population is going to be accumulated at any point of the empire development.
- A new version of Governments will be availble to players.
- Alliances are limited to maximum 10 members.
- There are 36 castles on the map.
- The occupation of an alliance castle is going to happen through a new module – allegiance. Successful fortress sieges against an alliance castle will not drop levels from its fortress but will rather take away points from the new indicator allegiance. Each castle will have a maximum allowed allegiance according to the level of its fortress. The only way to increase allegiance is through time – 2 points are recovered every 12 minutes until the maximum is reached. When an alliance conducts a successful fortress siege against a castle a certain amount of allegiance will be taken from the castle. The exact amount of allegiance taken will depend on a new alliance technology – conqueror. The higher its level the more allegiance points can be taken in a single hit. A castle is considered taken when an alliance manages to reduce its allegiance to 0. This new technology will have a second type of effect – it determine the starting allegiance of a newly taken castle – be it independent or conquered from other allliance. Only attacks with alliance army will be able to take away allegiance points of a castle. The independent castles don’t have allegiance, an independent castle is conquered when less than 1000 military units are left in it.
- In order to conquer a castle, which is already occupied by a rival alliance, you should have at least 1 level of Conqueror researched.
- Alliance mutual assistance will be available. Once per hour you can ask your allies to assist you for faster construction/research of 1 building or 1 technology that is currently in progress. Each of your allies will be able to reduce 1 minute of the construction/research time of the requested building/technology. Mutual assistance is limited only within the alliance so you won’t be able to assist players outside of it.
- Castles controlled by alliances will be subjected to ascending by level nomad attacks every 2 hours. Each defended attack will give Defensive points. The castles can be simultaneously attacked by other alliances as well.
- Each subsequent nomad attack will be of higher level and more powerful than the previous, but it will also give more Defensive points. Each nomad attack is visible to all players in the realm. Losing a nomad attack also brings an automatic loss of the castle.
- Points are given as follows - first level nomad attack brings 5 defensive points with each next level bringing 1 more point than the previous. For every 10 levels the points are increased by 1. Example - 5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,15,17,19,21,23,25,27,29,31,33,36,39
- Defensive points are accumulated inside of every castle.
- Accummulated defensive points are added to the total score of the alliance only in case a nomad attack is lost.
- If a castle is conqured by another alliance, this alliance also acquires all defensive points accumulated in the castle. The castle is protected from attacks from other alliances for 30 minutes after conquering but is not protected against nomads.
- The new owner of the castle continues its defense against nomad attacks from the level which the previous owner reached.
- If a nomad attack is lost then the castle becomes independent and can’t be attacked by alliances for 2 hours.
- After the independent castle is retaken by any alliance, the nomad attacks against it start from the lowest level.
- Nomad attacks will not grant gold from supply train.
- Nomad attacks will grow in strength by 5% each day.
- For each castle an alliance owns the nomad attacks against it will grow in strength by 5%.
- The limit for deployed army in an alliance holding is increased to 500 million soldiers.
- The price and building time of Great temple are reduced 4 times.
- The positive and negative effects for accounts under castle influence are increased 4 times.
- The units from battles with personal army will no longer recover automatically after combat. The units subjected to recovery will be sent to a new tab of the Command center called Infirmary. The units there can be recovered for free up to 84 hours after a battle, otherwise they will disappear from the Infirmary.
- Free recovery is limited to 65% of lost units per battle - 15% base for attackers/15% base for defenders and each level of Military medicine increases it by 0,5% for attackers/1% for defenders;
- You will be also able to recover 35% of the lost units per battle with diamonds no matter the level of your Military medicine;
- The recovery will always occur in the Capital and will not be possible when the player is under a locking attack. When an army was engaged in an attack the recovery will be possible after its return home;
- Units will be stacked in one place depending on their type and class;
- There is a timer which will signal you when a certain amount of units are about to disappear;
- The alliance army will continue to recover automatically but according to the new rates and logic for attacker/defender.
- The morale drop differences during a battle will be increased from range 1-7 points per round to range 2-8 points per round.
- No tournaments will be available.
- No Vacation Mode.
- New Happiness modifiers will be included - death of an emperor/empress will cause a loss of 10 happiness, death of a governor/warden general will cause a loss of 5 happiness, dynastic marriage will cause a gain of 5 happiness, colony turning indestructible will cause a gain of 10 happiness, paying a ransom for a captured great person will cause a gain of 10 happiness.
- The population growth will be affected by its happiness - lowered happiness will lead to lowered growth.
- The expected strength of barbarian attacks will affect happiness - the greater the strength, the less happy your population will be. If your expected strength of the barbarian attack is above 500% you will lose 1 happiness point per every additional 10% above.
- Big festivals will grant 3 happiness per level instead of 2.
- Ranking is based on the total score of Defensive points. If 2 alliances have an equal score the advantage goes to the alliance with more networth points.
- Members of alliances that finished in the top 3 places of the final ranking will get Dominion Rush champion medals in their profiles.
- Members of alliances which managed to stop at least one nomad attack will get a Defender reward.
- Members of alliances that finished in top 50 will get Dominion Rush participant medals.
- Alliances qualified in top 50 of the final ranking will get diamonds as follows:1st place - 5 000 000 diamonds, 2nd place – 3 000 000 diamonds, 3rd place – 2 000 000 diamonds, 4th place – 1 500 000, 5th place - 1 250 000 diamonds, from 6th to 10th place - 1 000 000 diamonds for each alliance, from 11th do 25th place - 500 000 diamonds for each alliance, from 26th to 50th place - 250 000 diamonds for each alliance.
*All diamonds will be given in the form of e-pin vouchers.
*The Imperia Online Team reserves its right to change the rules of the tournament at any time without prior notification or explanation to the participants.